Who Needs Insulin Pump

Insulin Pump for Diabetes Patients

My 12 year of clinical experience was the diabetes patients who come to my chamber, they are roughly obey me or tries to. Discipline, adhere to the diet, eat regular medicines. I try to explain to them about the matter. Roughly since they mean, so I believe that I meant it. But my relationship with them is bad, then, when a patient say, it will not work on your oral medication or insulin will take some days, with their appearance, and can be seen in many patients is missing for several days in my chamber. I assume you understand understanding. They have lost confidence in me, another doctor said. Although mostly comes back, but took too much trouble, cannot normally take one thing to take insulin.


Writing today for those who are insulin heart dislikes. It has to be treated, in order to survive. Is now available for the insulin pump. The insulin pump is a device, which will be given to the insulin in the body; but do not be pierced with a needle twice or three times a day. Once set, it is required that the assault would take insulin. Blood glucose and insulin levels in the supply goes off on his own, or special needs. Moreover, blood insulin levels will be notified of the active.

What is Insulin Pump:

This is outside the body, such as mobile phones and portable devices. With this device, as required, without the injection of insulin in the body can be entered again. It is held with your belt, pocket or clothing can be kept down. If you use the pump at meals, activities, and repeatedly taking insulin is released from anxiety and tough rules. Even the choice of dose before eating bolas festival-delight everyone can participate. In particular, children, disabled and elderly people and those with greater fluctuations in blood glucose, it is highly effective for them.

Comments